Does your department, College, or organisation have a new training idea, but need some assistance to get it started?
Our multi-professional team has considerable experience with all aspects of course design and coordination, having implemented numerous tailor-made courses for a wide range of clients, including clinicians, university, hospital, government and corporate groups. Our outcomes are consistently excellent.
We can assist you to design, develop and run your training activity, providing as little or as much support as you require.
Course Management may include any of the following services, tailored exactly to your requirements:
- Training needs analysis for your target audience
- Consultancy with senior SCSSC staff providing expert educational advice
- Curriculum design and assistance with development of training materials
- Use of the SCSSC facility
- Use of a wide range of training technologies
- Networking with instructors
- Collaboration with the Pam McLean Communication Centre
- Complete event management including marketing, client liaison, bookings, budgets and financial management, on-day-of coordination and catering
- Course administration including accreditation for CPD points with relevant bodies, management of a participant database, course evaluation and reports