Trauma Teamwork training for trauma teams using the "7 Team Tasks Approach"
Three educational frameworks are integrated:
- A structured clinical approach to trauma management
- NSW Health ITIM Clinical Practice Guidelines for Trauma
- The "Teamwork ©" framework
The "Teamwork ©" framework focuses on team-based management of high acuity clinical presentations and the competencies required of the team as a whole. It has been developed by the SCSSC, drawing on literature-based evidence of teamwork from a range of sectors, and employed in our courses for nearly a decade.
The format of our high acuity teamwork courses are similar to that described for Crisis Management.
- Key groups addressed by each course
- Multiprofessional audience [M#]
- Trauma Team Training (ITIM Program) [M#]
- Trauma Team Training (Other groups) [M#]
- ITIM T.A.R.T program
- ITIM / GESCHN Paediatric Trauma Team Training [M#]
- Support Scheme for Rural Specialists – Paediatric Trauma (Specialist)
- Trauma Skills Course
If your course of interest has no flyer linked, or to find out more, you are welcome to make an enquiry.